A king who ruled over Delhi for 22 years and did not take the name of Muhammad without performing Wudhu.

 

King who ruled over Delhi for 22 years who did not take the name of Muhammad without ablution


King who ruled over Delhi for 22 years who did not take the name of Muhammad without ablution

Nasir al-Din did not name Muhammad without performing Wudhu Nasir al-Din bin Sultan Shams al-Din al-Tamish ruled Delhi for 22 years

Born in 664 AH and died in 1265, historians write that this king was very good

Once the king was reciting the Holy Qur'an when a poor man came to the service. At the same time, he took a pen and medicine and drew a circle around it and sent the poor man away after defecating.

When the man left, Nasir al-Din erased the circle with a pen. Was and came to me under a need I would have regretted his objection and he would have gone without fulfilling his need so I drew a circle in his presence even though his objection was wrong and when he When deleted I deleted this circle.

It is easier to erase the circle of paper than to erase the circle of the heart. One day Nasir-ud-Din called his companion Muhammad as Taj-ud-Din. I did not change my name from today but by chance I did not have ablution today. I did not like to take the name of Muhammad without ablution so I called him Taj Din.

Post a Comment

0 Comments